10.24.2006

Moving on to Vienna (Day 1 Hotel Bosei)

We were VERY FORTUNATE to have a SUITE assigned to us at our next hotel--the Austria Trend Hotel Vienna and this is what the bedroom looked like:
This is the BATHROOM:
And the RECEPTION AREA was quite LARGE, so FM and I just started taking pics...
He'd put the camera on a tripod and RUN to the couch to sit with me for a picture.
This is the RESULTING PHOTO and we were tripping out because it looked like it was "styled" ha-ha! Leave it to FM: I only said I wanted to have a "Keepsake" of our room and he made a PRODUCTION of it. Nice :)
I swear, the suite seemed like an entire HOUSE to me already, so every chance I got, I would tell our companions: "If you guys ever think of holding a MEETING, have it in our LIVING ROOM, ok?" They'd chuckle and all, but the only time we DID have a meeting, we held it in Mr & Mrs Magdangal's ROOM (not suite, mind you--he-he!)
Since we were just hanging out, I decided to take pics of my footwear again:
I also took pics of the marshmallows we'd gotten earlier at a mall when we went PROMOTING:
This is the Golf Course which is what our hotel is actually on (THANK YOU PEGGY for the use of your photo!)
We went out again to do some more promos, and we just had to take a pic in front of the establishment because it has Frank's name on it! Azteeg!
So here is what happens at the PROMOS (these are FM and Bituin's promo faces):
The next day, we had LUNCH at the Schezuan-style Chinese Restaurant in the 22nd District. Look at this SPREAD: everything was SPICY!
Bits can hardly take the HEAT... not!!!
She handles it as best she can:
We all went home to take a rest afterwards, because there was dinner or something OFFICIAL happening later that night...

*NOTE: See the pink sweater Bits is wearing? Well, first time I laid eyes on it, I christened it a RABBIT. Swear! By showtime that night, my eyes were all watery and my nose was running and I sneezed a GAZILLION times! I had to take Claritin and spray Drixine up my nose to get rid of my allergy! Well, next day she told me she'd gotten rid of the darned thing because she concludes it made me sick he-he!*

No comments: