10.21.2006

Amsterdam Leg

Our first morning in Amsterdam, we awoke to breakfast at the Bastion Hotel. This is me and Peggy--one of the Production Assistants (the other one is Fides) on the tour--and they make life easier for us :)
I'm having some o' that!
Jolina aka "Marbles," poses with the breadbasket:
FM is confused as to what he should have; turns out he had a choice of the same-old same-old everyday for the next four days!
And here's the SPREAD...
Back to the room, where I have to iron the costumes... hey! that's a LOLLIPOP in my mouth and not a ciggy, ok... they have that for FREE at the front desk:

...whilst FM takes advantage of our FREE wi-fi access (little did we know, it would be our first and last taste of free internet!)
Lunch break: yup! Chinese takeout distributed to us by the production staff:
Leaving the Bastion Hotel for the venue (Pepsi Stage):
FM's pic of a parked bike at the hotel grounds:
Sign says: tow-away zone, I guess! (FM's pic, too!)
Our beloved sound engineer, Colby dela Calzada striking a pose (I loooove Colby's poses!)
Our spread backstage at the venue:
One of our hosts in Amsterdam, Ms Ana, shown here with her husband and children:

No comments: