10.21.2006

Paris to Amsterdam Pics from FM's cammy

Here we are upon our arrival at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris:
At the Air France lounge--which I'd already mentioned in an earlier post--they had a PSP at any gamer's disposal...
And I found a desktop which allowed me free internet access so I could keep in touch with my GT sisses :) although the keyboard was kinda different and drove me NUTS!
At the boarding area, here is the Magdangal family:
Ms Norma Japitana (Rico J's manager), Ms Betta Dans (Bituin's manager) and Bituin herself, making gestures at the cam!
At the luggage conveyor belt upon arrival at Schiphol Airport:
Reporting via text to my loved ones back home... Awww! (Sigh!)
Welcome to Amsterdam!

So glad to have finally landed--AND exited an airport--after a total 33 hours of flying around... we've gone MAD!
Our producer from Amsterdam, Mr Danny Sabio:
Danny took our pic...
On the bus to the hotel, me and Jolina's mom, Paulette:
Typical Dutch neighborhood we were going to:
At one of the many lunches hosted by our beloved Pinoys:
The GRAPES... but NOT of wrath! Har-har!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

big time kana, ang taba mo, nemie castro